The following list consists of all the cruelty-free brands we have vetted as cruelty-free based on our criteria, which can be found below. Its purpose is to help you shop truly cruelty-free no matter which products you need, and no matter what your budget is, anywhere and at any stores. You can use the filter to narrow the list based on your needs or preferences.
Spread the word.
This list is for those who wish to avoid brands that test on animals or fund animal testing, and purchase only from the brands that have been vetted as cruelty-free. This means that the brands on our list have confirmed that no animal testing is performed on their finished products or ingredients during production, either by their company, their suppliers, or any third parties.
In order to ensure the brands we support do not put themselves at risk of animal testing, we do not consider brands that sell in China to be cruelty-free even if they use certain loopholes.
For brands that do test on animals, make sure to visit our list of Companies That Test On Animals.
All the brands found on this list were vetted to be cruelty-free, meaning:
- Finished Products: Their finished products are not tested on animals by the company or any other company.
- Ingredients: Their ingredients are not tested on animals by the company or any other company.
- Suppliers: Their suppliers do not test ingredients, raw materials, or finished products on animals.
- Third Parties: No third party is testing their finished products or ingredients animal on their behalf.
- Required by Law: They don’t test on animals where the law requires it, and are not sold in mainland China.
Using This List
The complete list of cruelty-free brands is displayed below. You can also choose filters to find exactly what you’re looking for by clicking the “Refine” button.
For example, you can look for cruelty-free hair care sold at Ulta, or choose to filter by skincare brands that are Leaping Bunny certified and 100% vegan and ship to your country, and so on. This system makes it easy to find cruelty-free brands that are tailored to you and your needs.
If you’re a cruelty-free brand and you’d like to be listed, please fill out this form. If your brand fulfills our cruelty-free criteria, we’ll contact you with further information.