Bumble and Bumble is cruelty-free.
This brand has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. They don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don't sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Bumble and Bumble isn't owned by a parent company that is not cruelty-free.
At a Glance
|Finished products tested on animals||No|
|Ingredients tested on animals||No|
|Suppliers test on animals||No|
|Third party animal testing||No|
|Sold in mainland China||No|
When shopping through the links below, we may earn a small commission. There’s no extra cost for you, and you’re helping support Cruelty-Free Kitty.
About Bumble and Bumble
Bumble and Bumble's Vegan Product List
Although Bumble and Bumble is not 100% vegan, they do offer a selection of vegan-friendly products. The following products are vegan and contain no animal-derived ingredients:
- Blondish Hair Powder
- Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Conditioner
- Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo
- Super Rich Conditioner
- Sunday Clarifying Shampoo
- Gentle Shampoo
- Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil
- Brownish Hair Powder
- Bb. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo with French Pink Clay
- Don’t Blow It Fine Hair Air Dry Styler
- Creme de Coco Conditioner
- Creme de Coco Shampoo
- Surf Spray
- Seaweed Shampoo
- Color Minded Shampoo
- Bb. Curl (Style) Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer
- Thickening Full Form Soft Mousse
- Thickening Go Big Volumizing Treatment
- Tonic Lotion
- Color Minded Conditioner
- Bb. Color Gloss
- Bb. Sumogel
- Bb. Sumoclay
- Thickening Volume Shampoo
- Bb. Don’t Blow It Thick Hair Styler
- Styling Creme
- Seaweed Conditioner
- Bb. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque
- Grooming Creme
- Bb. Save The Day Daytime Protective Repair Fluid
- Surf Foam Wash Shampoo
- Bb. Curl (Care) Shampoo
- Bb. Color Stick
- Bb. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Nourishing Dry Shampoo with Hibiscus Extract
- All-Style Blow Dry
- Bb. Curl (Style) Conditioning Mousse
- Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner
- Surf Styling Leave-In
- Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray
- Quenching Shampoo
- Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry
- Surf Infusion
- Bb. Curl Luminous Oil Spray
- Thickening Great Body Blow Dry Crème
How We Classify Brands Like Bumble and Bumble As Cruelty-Free
We communicate directly with brands regarding their animal testing policy. Brands are only added to our cruelty-free directory once they answer all our questions and they meet our cruelty-free criteria.
- Does your brand test on animals, for either finished products or ingredients?
- Do your suppliers test on animals? How do you ensure this?
- Do any third-parties test on animals on your behalf?
- Do you test on animals where required by law?
- In which countries are your products sold (excluding online sales)?
Learn more about the Cruelty-Free 5 (our cruelty-free criteria) and why we ask brands these specific questions.
Some brands are listed as cruelty-free by organizations such as PETA or the Leaping Bunny program. These brands are not automatically added to our list, and we sometimes find that PETA-approved brands don’t meet our cruelty-free criteria.