Living Proof is cruelty-free.
This brand has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. They don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don't sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
Living Proof is owned by Unilever, a company that is not cruelty-free.
At a Glance
|Finished products tested on animals||No|
|Ingredients tested on animals||No|
|Suppliers test on animals||No|
|Third party animal testing||No|
|Sold in mainland China||No|
When shopping through the links below, we may earn a small commission. There’s no extra cost for you, and you’re helping support Cruelty-Free Kitty.
About Living Proof
Living Proof's Vegan Product List
Although Living Proof is not 100% vegan, they do offer a selection of vegan-friendly products. The following products are vegan and contain no animal-derived ingredients:
- Full Shampoo
- Full Conditioner
- Full Root Lift
- Full Thickening Mousse
- Full Thickening Cream
- Full Dry Volume Blast
- Perfect hair Day (PhD) Shampoo
- Perfect hair Day (PhD) Conditioner
- Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo
- Perfect hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo
- Perfect hair Day (PhD) In-Shower Styler
- Perfect hair Day (PhD) Body Builder
- Perfect hair Day (PhD) Heat Styling Spray
- Perfect hair Day (PhD) Weightless Mask
- No Frizz Shampoo
- No Frizz Conditioner
- No Frizz Vanishing Oil
- No Frizz Leave-In Conditioner
- No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
- No Frizz Humidity Shield
- No Frizz Instant De-Frizzer
- No Frizz Intense Moisture Mask
- Restore Shampoo
- Restore Conditioner
- Restore Perfecting Spray
- Restore Instant Protection
- Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate
- Restore Dry Scalp Treatment
- Restore Repair Mask
- Color Care Shampoo
- Color Care Conditioner
- Color Care Whipped Glaze – Light Color
- Care Whipped Glaze – Dark
- Style Lab Prime Style Extender
- Style Lab Flex Hairspray
- Style Lab Texture Mist
- Style Lab Control Hairspray
- Style Lab Blowout
- Style Lab Forming Paste
How We Classify Brands Like Living Proof As Cruelty-Free
We communicate directly with brands regarding their animal testing policy. Brands are only added to our cruelty-free directory once they answer all our questions and they meet our cruelty-free criteria.
- Does your brand test on animals, for either finished products or ingredients?
- Do your suppliers test on animals? How do you ensure this?
- Do any third-parties test on animals on your behalf?
- Do you test on animals where required by law?
- In which countries are your products sold (excluding online sales)?
Learn more about the Cruelty-Free 5 (our cruelty-free criteria) and why we ask brands these specific questions.
Some brands are listed as cruelty-free by organizations such as PETA or the Leaping Bunny program. These brands are not automatically added to our list, and we sometimes find that PETA-approved brands don’t meet our cruelty-free criteria.