Supergoop! is cruelty-free.
This brand has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. They don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don't sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
At a Glance
|Finished products tested on animals||No|
|Ingredients tested on animals||No|
|Suppliers test on animals||No|
|Third party animal testing||No|
|Sold in mainland China||No|
When shopping through the links below, we may earn a small commission. There’s no extra cost for you, and you’re helping support Cruelty-Free Kitty.
Supergoop!'s Vegan Product List
Although Supergoop! is not 100% vegan, they do offer a selection of vegan-friendly products. The following products are vegan and contain no animal-derived ingredients:
- Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- CC Screen 100% Mineral
- CC Cream SPF 50
- Glowscreen SPF 40
- PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract
- Bright-Eyed 100% Mineral Eye Cream SPF 40
- Sunscreen Daily Moisturizer
- Mattescreen SPF 40
- Glow Stick SPF 50
- PLAY Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 50 with Vitamin C
- Handscreen SPF 40
- Glow Oil SPF 50
- Cloud 9 100% Mineral Sun Balm SPF 40
- 100% Mineral Invincible Setting Powder
- Defense Refresh (Re)Setting Mist SPF 40
- Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion
- City Sunscreen Serum
- PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 30 with Sunflower Extract
- Poof Part Powder
- Healthy Glow Sunless Tan
- Lipscreen SPF 40
- PLAY Body Mousse SPF 50 with Blue Sea Kale
- PLAY Antioxidant Body Mist SPF 30 with Vitamin C
- Sunnyscreen 100% Mineral Lotion
- Sunnyscreen 100% Mineral Spray
- PLAY 100% Mineral Body Mist SPF 50 with Green Tea Extract
- PLAY 100% Mineral Body Mist SPF 30 with Marigold Extract
- Body Butter SPF 40
- PLAY Lip Balm SPF 30 with Acai
- PLAY Lip Balm SPF 30 with Mint
How We Classify Brands Like Supergoop! As Cruelty-Free
We communicate directly with brands regarding their animal testing policy. Brands are only added to our cruelty-free directory once they answer all our questions and they meet our cruelty-free criteria.
- Does your brand test on animals, for either finished products or ingredients?
- Do your suppliers test on animals? How do you ensure this?
- Do any third-parties test on animals on your behalf?
- Do you test on animals where required by law?
- In which countries are your products sold (excluding online sales)?
Learn more about the Cruelty-Free 5 (our cruelty-free criteria) and why we ask brands these specific questions.
Some brands are listed as cruelty-free by organizations such as PETA or the Leaping Bunny program. These brands are not automatically added to our list, and we sometimes find that PETA-approved brands don’t meet our cruelty-free criteria.