Hask is cruelty-free.
This brand has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. They don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don't sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
At a Glance
|Finished products tested on animals||No|
|Ingredients tested on animals||No|
|Suppliers test on animals||No|
|Third party animal testing||No|
|Sold in mainland China||No|
When shopping through the links below, we may earn a small commission. There’s no extra cost for you, and you’re helping support Cruelty-Free Kitty.
Hask's Vegan Product List
Although Hask is not 100% vegan, they do offer a selection of vegan-friendly products. The following products are vegan and contain no animal-derived ingredients:
- Argan Oil 5-in-1 Spray
- Argan Dry Shampoo
- Argan Oil Cream Oil
- Argan Oil Hot Oil
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Shampoo
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Conditioner
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil 5-in-1 Spray
- Cactus Water Shampoo
- Cactus Water Conditioner
- Cactus Water 5-in-1 Spray
- Charcoal with Citrus Oil Shampoo
- Charcoal with Citrus Oil Conditioner
- Charcoal Dry Shampoo
- Chia Seed Oil Shampoo
- Chia Seed Oil Conditioner
- Chia Dry Shampoo
- Monoi Coconut Oil Shampoo
- Monoi Coconut Oil Conditioner
- Monoi Coconut Oil Shine Oil
- Monoi Coconut Oil Hot Oil
- Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo
- Monoi Coconut Cream Oil
- Coconut Water Shampoo
- Coconut Water Conditioner
- Kalahari Melon Oil Shampoo
- Kalahari Melon Oil Conditioner
- Orchid & White Truffle Shampoo
- Orchid & White Truffle Conditioner
- Superfruit Shampoo
- Superfruit Conditioner
How We Classify Brands Like Hask As Cruelty-Free
We communicate directly with brands regarding their animal testing policy. Brands are only added to our cruelty-free directory once they answer all our questions and they meet our cruelty-free criteria.
- Does your brand test on animals, for either finished products or ingredients?
- Do your suppliers test on animals? How do you ensure this?
- Do any third-parties test on animals on your behalf?
- Do you test on animals where required by law?
- In which countries are your products sold (excluding online sales)?
Learn more about the Cruelty-Free 5 (our cruelty-free criteria) and why we ask brands these specific questions.
Some brands are listed as cruelty-free by organizations such as PETA or the Leaping Bunny program. These brands are not automatically added to our list, and we sometimes find that PETA-approved brands don’t meet our cruelty-free criteria.