Pixi is cruelty-free.
This brand has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. They don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don't sell their products where animal testing is required by law.
At a Glance
|Finished products tested on animals||No|
|Ingredients tested on animals||No|
|Suppliers test on animals||No|
|Third party animal testing||No|
|Sold in mainland China||No|
When shopping through the links below, we may earn a small commission. There’s no extra cost for you, and you’re helping support Cruelty-Free Kitty.
Pixi is a mid-range brand that sells Makeup. Their products are available in or ship to Australia, Canada, International, UK/Europe and USA. Pixi isn't certified by any official cruelty-free organizations.
Pixi's Vegan Product List
Although Pixi is not 100% vegan, they do offer a selection of vegan-friendly products. The following products are vegan and contain no animal-derived ingredients:
- Beauty Blush Duo
- Beauty Bronzer
- Brow Duo
- Brow Powder Palette
- Cat Eye Ink
- Endless Brow Gel Pen
- Endless Silky Eye Pen (not all shades are vegan)
- Flawless Finishing Powder
- Full Cover Foundation Brush
- Glow-y Gossamer Duos
- Glow-y Powder
- H2O Skin Tint
- Hydrating Milky Mist
- Large Lash Mascara
- Lash Booster Mascara
- Lash Line Ink
- Lip Contour Liner
- Lip Icing Lip Glow
- Liquid Fairy Lights
- Lower Lash Mascara
- Makeup Fixing Mist
- MatteLast Liquid Lip (not all shades are vegan)
- MatteLustre Lipsticks (not all shades are vegan)
- Mesmerizing Mineral Palettes (not all shades are vegan)
- Pat Away Concealing Base
- PixiGlow Cake
- Sheer Cheek Gel
- Tinted Brilliance Balm (not all shades are vegan)
- Beauty Sleep Cream
- Double Cleanse (Solid)
- Glow Mud Cleanser
- Glow Mud Mask
- Glow Peel Pads
- H2O Skindrink
- Hydrating Milky Serum
- Jasmine Oil Blend
- Nourishing Cleansing Balm
- Overnight Glow Serum
- Peel & Polish
- Retinol Tonic
- Rose Caviar Essence
- Rose Oil Blend
- Rose Tonic
How We Classify Brands Like Pixi As Cruelty-Free
We communicate directly with brands regarding their animal testing policy. Brands are only added to our cruelty-free directory once they answer all our questions and they meet our cruelty-free criteria.
- Does your brand test on animals, for either finished products or ingredients?
- Do your suppliers test on animals? How do you ensure this?
- Do any third-parties test on animals on your behalf?
- Do you test on animals where required by law?
- In which countries are your products sold (excluding online sales)?
Learn more about the Cruelty-Free 5 (our cruelty-free criteria) and why we ask brands these specific questions.
Some brands are listed as cruelty-free by organizations such as PETA or the Leaping Bunny program. These brands are not automatically added to our list, and we sometimes find that PETA-approved brands don’t meet our cruelty-free criteria.