Exciting news! My Rose Quartz Facial Roller just launched today on Amazon! Click here to check it out, and use the code SUMMERGLOW25 for 25% off. Thank you for considering buying it! Your support means the world to me. 🙏❤️
Just a head’s up.
I mentioned in my Cruelty-Free Revolution post that the Leaping Bunny has a weakness that I believe everyone should be aware of.
When searching for a brand in the Leaping Bunny’s cruelty-free list, you should always check if the company in question sells products that could fall into the “drugs” category. This can mean anything from medication to dietary supplements.
If the company does sell drugs or dietary supplements, please e-mail the company to make sure that their drugs were not tested on animals. Same with any ingredients used in their formula.
This is because the Leaping Bunny only certifies cosmetics as being cruelty-free. The proof they demand to make sure the company doesn’t test on animals only applies to cosmetics — not drugs. And some dietary supplements are in fact tested on animals.
Therefore, be advised that you could be supporting a company that tests on animals even if they carry the Leaping Bunny logo. So be diligent and don’t skip the research!
I’ve made sure every brand you see on my list of cruelty-free brands that sells dietary supplements or other drugs does not test on animals and does not work with suppliers that test on animals.
From The Cruelty-Free 101 Series:
- 5 Things You MUST Do To Shop Cruelty-Free
- Where I Shop Cruelty-Free
- How To Spot a Fake Cruelty-Free Logo
- How To Determine if a Company is Cruelty-Free
- Testing Finished Products VS. Testing Ingredients
- Animal Testing Is Still Required By Law In China
- Leaping Bunny vs. PETA: Who To Trust?
- Why PETA’s Cruelty-Free List Can’t Be Trusted
- When ‘Not Tested On Animals’ Is Complete Bullshit
- Companies That Test On Animals: Should We Boycott Their Cruelty-Free Brands?
Get the list of cruelty-free brands in your inbox!
Enter your email below to get my 10-page guide, Cruelty-Free Made Simple. Thank you so much for your interest!