Hi kitties! We've completely sold out of our August boxes, but you can get our September cruelty-free box for a limited time for only $39.99/month (value of $118). It's shipping early next month! You can subscribe here, but act quickly since boxes are limited!
Hi everyone! As I'm writing this, we have 991 listed in our database. How crazy is that? I'm still wondering what Cruelty-Free Kitty will do when we reach 1000 -- I need ideas!
The Cruelty-Free 5: Our Criteria
All brands that we classify as cruelty-free have confirmed the following. Find out more about the Cruelty-Free 5.
- Their company doesn't test finished products or ingredients on animals
- Their suppliers don't test finished products or ingredients on animals
- No third parties test their finished products or ingredients on their behalf
- They do not test on animals where required by law
- Their products are not sold in stores in countries which require animal testing
New Brands Added: Cruelty-Free
The brands below have confirmed that they're truly cruelty-free, meaning that no animal testing is performed on their products at any level during production and beyond.
- Bomb Cosmetics
- Wit & West Perfumes
- Lovesong Beauty
- Cheekbone Beauty
- Rinna Beauty
- Dear, Klairs
- LA Colors
- 54 Thrones
- Terrakai Skin
- Nani Pua
- bareLUXE Skincare
- KINDri Los Angeles
- Something More
- Lime Crime
- City Beauty
- By Wishtrend
- I'm From
- Live Tinted
- The Outset
- Harlem Botanica
- Three Ships Beauty
- Love Sun Body
- Vasanti Cosmetics
- URGO Beauty
New Brands Added: NOT Cruelty-Free
These brands are either available in countries that still require animal testing prior to selling, or they disclosed that they do test on animals whenever a regulatory group requires them to do so.
- Hada Labo - the brand is available in countries that still require testing on animals
- Softsoap - the brand shares the same policy as its parent company, Colgate-Palmolive
- CND - the brand also shares the same policy as its parent company, Revlon
New Brands Added: Grey Area
These brands either did not respond to our multiple attempts to contact them, or they didn't prove enough information by addressing all our questions. To encourage them to be transparent about their cruelty-free status, you can try reaching out to them on social media and via email.
Can't find a brand in our database?
As always, thank you for being a compassionate consumer and shopping cruelty-free.
Which Brands Are Cruelty-Free?
Download our list of 600+ verified cruelty-free brands straight to your device. Bring it with you everywhere you go, and never worry about supporting animal testing again. Click here to download