The Cruelty-Free 5: Our Crtieria
All brands that we classify as cruelty-free have confirmed the following. Find out more about the Cruelty-Free 5.
- Their company doesn't test finished products or ingredients on animals
- Their suppliers don't test finished products or ingredients on animals
- No third parties test their finished products or ingredients on their behalf
- They do not test on animals where required by law
- Their products are not sold in stores in countries which require animal testing
New Brands Added: Cruelty-Free
The brands below have confirmed that they're truly cruelty-free, meaning that no animal testing is performed on their products at any level during production and beyond.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty
- Ulta Beauty
- Not Your Mother's
- Stella McCartney
- Natural Amor
- Joico - see below
- Inglot - see below
We reached out to the following companies because of a potential change in their policy:
- Joico -- We are pleased to announce that we moved Joico from the grey area to our cruelty-free list. As of 2021, Joico has confirmed that their products are no longer sold in markets which require animal testing.
- Inglot -- We have also placed Inglot from the grey area to our cruelty-free list. They, too, have confirmed that they do not sell their products within stores in countries that require animal testing.
Can't find a brand in our database?
As always, thank you for being a compassionate consumer and shopping cruelty-free.
Which Brands Are Cruelty-Free?
Download our list of 600+ verified cruelty-free brands straight to your device. Bring it with you everywhere you go, and never worry about supporting animal testing again. Click here to download