[caption id="attachment_4613" align="aligncenter" width="710"] Cruelty-Free Hair Spray[/caption]
1. Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray ($22) is a recent discovery (and revelation) of mine! If you hate the sticky feeling and the straw-like stiffness some hairsprays leave, definitely give this one a try. It's light, smells amazing, and leaves your hair more moisturized while still providing decent hold. This is my go-to. I would say it works for pretty much ALL hair types, from dry to fine to frizzy to oily.
2. Oribe Texturizing Hair Spray ($44) is a volumizing hair spray with a cult status. Not gonna lie, it's definitely pricey, but for those with a big hair budget, this is a great cruelty-free buy.
3. Giovanni L.A. Hold Hair Spritz ($16 for 3) is a non-aerosol hair spray for the ladies that prefer natural products. Even though it has mostly natural ingredients, it still holds your hair in place just as well as all the aerosol sprays I've tried.
4. Paul Mitchell Wild Ginger Finishing Spray ($24) is also one of my faves. I have fine hair, and this one helps to hold my volume in place without weighing down my hair and lasts really well throughout the day no matter the weather. It's also great with frizzies and won't leave your hair sticky and crunchy.
Some other options to check out:
- Aubrey Organics Natural Missst Hair Spray ($10): Another natural non-aerosol. Let me know if anyone tried this, and if it's better than the Giovanni!
- Beauty Without Cruelty Spray Gel ($10)
Do you a cruelty-free favorite I didn't mention? Let me know in the comments so I can include it to the list!
Shop Cruelty-Free—It's Easy!
Find the best cruelty-free makeup, skincare, hair care products and more with our curated database. Shop here to find ethical products.