Pantone’s 2015 color of the year is now revealed! Marsala is “a naturally robust and earthy wine red [that] enriches our minds, bodies and souls. It’s described as stylish, warm, and nurturing, making it a perfect color to transition into makeup. Here are some top pics for lips and cheeks, all cruelty-free and available at Sephora.
1. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Honey Berry (24$).
2. NARS Blush in Douceur (30$).
3. Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Vintage (30$).
4. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rapture (22$).
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure (35$).
6. Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Musk (24$).
7. NARS Lipstick in Tolede (26$).
8. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Maverick (18$).
9. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dazzled (26$).
Suzana Rose is the founder and editor-in-chief of Cruelty-Free Kitty. She loves using her creative energy to run her ethical businesses, and when she’s not working, you can find her thrifting cute clothes, listening to podcasts, or rewatching her favorite episodes of The Office.