Pantone’s 2015 color of the year is now revealed! Marsala is “a naturally robust and earthy wine red [that] enriches our minds, bodies and souls. It’s described as stylish, warm, and nurturing, making it a perfect color to transition into makeup. Here are some top pics for lips and cheeks, all cruelty-free and available at Sephora.
1. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Honey Berry (24$).
2. NARS Blush in Douceur (30$).
3. Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Vintage (30$).
4. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rapture (22$).
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure (35$).
6. Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Musk (24$).
7. NARS Lipstick in Tolede (26$).
8. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Maverick (18$).
9. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dazzled (26$).
Get the list of cruelty-free brands in your inbox!
Enter your email below to get my 10-page guide, Cruelty-Free Made Simple. Thank you so much for your interest!