As the weather gets colder, I’m switching up my makeup and skincare routine. These are the products at the very top of my fall wishlist.
1. Kahina Giving Beauty Fez Hand and Body Balm. Ever since I’ve discovered Kahina Giving Beauty, I’ve been dying to try their products. This company has strong ethics while also delivering absolutely beautiful and natural argan oil products. Their Fez Hand and Body Balm contains a ton of butters and oils and is meant for dry and chapped skin. Perfect for the colder months!
2. John Masters Organics Rose & Apricot Antioxidant Day Creme. After my recent brush with John Masters Organics hair care, I can say with confidence that the whole brand is overall amazing. Because I’ve tried and loved their Rose & Apricot Hair Milk, I’m super pumped about this day creme.
3. Rituel de Fille. Rituel de Fille is a new and emerging cruelty-free makeup brand. They make lipsticks, cream blushes, and eyeshadows in a really nice selection of colors. Their cream blush in Rapture looks like the perfect cheek color.
4. rms beauty Eye Polish. Another awesome makeup find is by rms beauty. This company makes the cutest paints pots for lips, cheeks, and eyes, and they use natural, organic ingredients. Lunar, pictured here, would make a great highlighter for the eyes.
5. MUN No.1 Aknari Brightening Youth Serum. MUN No.1 Aknari’s serum contains three simple ingredients: Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Argan Oil, and Rose Essential Oil. Combined, they nourish and pamper your skin, and are claimed to be especially good for sun damage, aging, or acne. Read MUN’s story here.
6. Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Oil. I’ve been particulalry fond of Josie Maran products lately. Their line is available at Sephora and contains far better ingredients than the vast majority of makeup found there. I’m really digging their little lip and cheek oils, especially this one in Endless Guava. I’m not ready to let go of summer just yet!
Suzana Rose is the founder and editor-in-chief of Cruelty-Free Kitty. She loves using her creative energy to run her ethical businesses, and when she’s not working, you can find her thrifting cute clothes, listening to podcasts, or rewatching her favorite episodes of The Office.