Besame Cosmetics is a cruelty-free company and was added to my list of cruelty-free brands. You can find the full details and their answer to the cruelty-free questionnaire below.
At A Glance
- Finished products tested on animals: No
- Ingredients tested on animals: No
- Suppliers test on animals: No
- Third party animal testing: No
- Tested on animals where required by law: No
- Sold in mainland China: No
- Certifications: None
- Parent company: None
They mention their animal policy in their FAQ:
DOES BESAME COSMETICS TEST ON ANIMALS?
No! Bésame does not test on animals at any level of production and uses natural responsible ingredients in all our products.
To get more information, I e-mailed Besame directly.
Thank you so much for your e-mail and interest in Besame Cosmetics! We would be happy to answer your questions!
1. Can you guarantee that your products are not tested on animals at any point during production, from the ingredients to the finished product?
Yes we can confirm. We do not test on animals and none of our raw materials are tested on animals.
2. Can you guarantee that your company does not test on animals?
3. Can you guarantee that none of your suppliers test on animals?
4. Can you guarantee that no third parties test on animals on behalf of your company?
5. Do you test on animals where required by law?
No we do not sell to any country that requires animal testing.
6. Are your products sold in mainland China?
We do not export our products to China.
Hope this helps! Thank you again!
Besame Cosmetics is isn’t certified by Leaping Bunny and can’t be found anywhere on PETA’s list.
According to their FAQ, the following products are vegan:
- Pressed Powder
- Loose Powder
- Sweetheart Balm
All other products contain beeswax or carmine.
Where To Buy
Click here to shop Besame at Sephora.
They’re not certified, but everything checks out. Besame is a cruelty-free company with a few vegan options. Click here to see the full list of cruelty-free brands!