The holidays are approaching fast, which means that we’re being bombarded with gift sets left and right. If you want to make sure you’re having a cruelty-free Christmas, here’s a list of gift sets that aren’t tested on animals! I’ve done a little digging and only picked the highest-rated sets for you.
Note: These are Limited Edition gifts, so keep in mind that all the best ones will go out of stock quickly. I can’t guarantee they’re all still available.
- Too Faced | Le Grand Chateau ($49) • A cute whimsical castle gift set filled with high-quality makeup. Features eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, and their best-selling mascara. Top rated on Sephora!
- Kat Von D | Studded Obsession ($295) • This collector’s box contains 20 FULL-SIZED lipsticks! The price is steep, but it’s really a good value considering the products you get.
- Bare Minerals | Storybook Romance ($79) • A cute book-themed present that holds everything you need for a full face of makeup. Great for those who love natural makeup!
- Kat Von D | Mi Vida Loca ($59) • A super colorful and pigmented eyeshadow palette from Kat Von D. Perfect for those who enjoy playing with bold eyeshadow — with some neutral tones thrown in.
- Perricone MD | No-Makeup Skincare ($250) • This luxurious gift set features a collection of antiaging makeup, which is what Perricone MD is all about. Every makeup product is packed with effective ingredients for healthier skin. A great find for true skincare addicts!
- Tarte | Sculpt & Glow ($59) • These are all FULL-SIZED products, so it’s a great find if you’re a Tarte fan! The mascara works amazingly, and this set comes with a cute travel bag too.
- Bare Minerals | Original Foundation Kit ($38) • A really beautiful gift box featuring Bare Mineral’s original foundation as well as their signature brush. Note: It’s not clearly expressed whether or not the brush is synthetic, so this gift might not be vegan-friendly.
- Josie Maran | Whimsical Wonder Skincare ($39) • This skin and body care gift set is packed with Josie’s greatest products, including their pure Argan Oil as well as my personal fave, their SPF 47 sunscreen. Lovely scents and ingredients and a great pampering gift.
- Too Faced | Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks ($36) • A collection of deluxe samples of Too Faced’s liquid lipsticks and blushes. Lovely packaging, and you can split it into 3 different stocking stuffers.
- Kat Von D | Monarch Eye & Lip Set ($75) • You’re getting all FULL-SIZED items, so it’s a great value. It comes with an eyeshadow palette, a red lipstick, a mascara, a liquid lipstick, and a liner. Pretty sweet deal! I might end up gifting this one to myself.
- Tarte | Lips For Daze ($34) • This has no less than 5 FULL-SIZED lip products from Tarte! It’s a sweet deal, and has great ratings on Sephora.
- Bite Beauty | Discovery Set ($55) • This is a collection of some of Bite’s best items, including a few FULL-SIZED products and deluxe samples. You can break it up into multiple stocking stuffers, too!
- Tata Harper | Daily Essentials Kit ($68) • This is a perfect gift for anyone who loves luxury skincare. Tata Harper is completely non-toxic and uses natural yet powerful antiaging ingredients.
- Drunk Elephant | All Glowy ($90) • Another great all-natural skincare brand that contains no harsh chemicals. This set contains a day serum, a night serum, and a luxury facial oil. Perfect to maintain hydrated skin during the winter!
- Kat Von D | Lolita Lip Duo ($19.50) • This duo contains the liquid lipsticks Lolita, the cult fave, and Lolita II, a warmer version. These are flattering on all skin tones!
- Too Faced | Beautifully Blushed & Bronzed ($25) • This blush and bronzer set also comes with a 100% vegan kabuki brush. Two deluxe blushes and two bronzers!
- Buxom | Pout Out Loud ($19) • This set includes two glosses as well as one lipstick. The glosses are plumping!
- BH Cosmetics | 88 Neutral Palette ($11) • This eyeshadow palette contains a whooping 88 shades in neutral, everyday colors in every finish from matte to shimmery. It’s only $11, and it’s vegan!
- Becca | Glow On The Go ($20) • Becca makes amazing highlighters, so this set is a total bargain. It contains both a pressed highlighter as well as a liquid, and they’re super pigmented!
- BH Cosmetics | Studded Couture ($20) • A fantastic gift for any makeup addict, and also vegan-friendly and made from synthetic fibers. This 12-piece brush set is only $20, and even comes with a vegan case!
- Kat Von D | Lip Vixen Duo ($18) • For those who love a natural lip as much as a bold one, this is a gorgeous duo featuring Kat Von D’s Noble lipstick and Outlaw liquid lipstick — a light pink and a bold red.
- Urban Decay | Total Perversion Set ($24) • These are 2 FULL-SIZED items for only $24, so chances are it’s going to be out of stock fairly quickly! It contains UD’s Perversion mascara and Perversion pencil liner.
- Bite Beauty | Best Bite Rewind ($25) • A lovely set of 4 deluxe lip crayons from Bite. It contains the shades Cafe, Torte, Coulis, and Aubergine — a mix of neutral and bold shades.
- Verb | Style With Verb Set ($36) • Verb is a hair care brand that doesn’t test on animals, and this is a great travel set (which ladies can use as well). I love the case!
- Woodsman | Beard Oil • Buying for someone with a beard? They absolutely need beard oil in their life, and most natural options are cruelty-free and vegan!
- Bulldog | Sensitive Moisturizer • Guys need moisturizer too, and Bulldog is a Leaping Bunny certified brand that makes vegan skincare especially for men.
- Schmidt’s Deodorant | Cedarwood + Juniper • This is my favorite deodorant in the Lime scent, but Cedarwood is a masculine scent totally made for guys. Why not get your boyfriend into cruelty-free deodorant?
- The Body Shop | Modern Gent’s Shaving Kit ($32) • I got this shaving balm for my boyfriend last year, and it smells SO good. He loved using it, too. This set comes with a Razor Relief cream as well as a brush.
- Erno Laszlo | Cleansing Ritual Trio ($45) • A set of luxurious skincare for men, especially formulated for oily skin types. It’s great for guys who have problems with dull skin and clogged pores.
- Dr. Bronner’s | Organic Lip Balm Set • Lip balm’s a great stocking stuffer for you boyfriend, and Dr. Bronner makes some badass organic balm! This set includes Naked, Peppermint, Lemon Lime, and Orange Ginger.
- Merkur | Safety Razor • I got my boyfriend a safety razor as part of a shaving kit last Christmas, and he absolutely loved it. Switching from disposable (and non-cruelty-free) razors to this was a great change for so many reasons!
- Jack Black | Beard Grooming Kit ($35) • If your boyfriend (or the man you’re buying for) has a beard, this is a great set! Jack Black is cruelty-free and they offer multiple gifts at Sephora, so check them out.
- The Body Shop | Hemp Head-to-Toe ($40) • This gift set includes body care for the whole body, from head to toe. A nice winter treat for your guy, and it’s also made from fair-trade hemp seed oil.
Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you found the gifts you were looking for!