Hi everyone! My name is Suzi and I created this blog as an honest resource for all things cruelty-free.
I have a passion for beauty and makeup, but I draw the line at animal cruelty. I’m a big animal-lover and I try to do my little part for them every day.
I created Cruelty-Free Kitty to have a complete and trustworthy spot for beauty junkies who don’t want to compromise their ethics for an eyeshadow palette.
I don’t censor myself in my posts and my reviews, and I hope you’re okay with that.
10 Random Facts About Me
If you want to get to know me better, this is a good place to start.
- Humor is super important to me. My blog might be on the serious side, but there’s nothing I enjoy more than having a good laugh and funny people.
- In the same vein, my favorite shows are The Office and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
- I don’t have any tattoos, mainly because I’m indecisive and feel like I’d regret my choice later.
- I grew up listening to nu-metal, and I regret nothing.
- Blogging is my job and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love the freedom it provides.
- My degree is in Philosophy. I’m really into logic and critical thinking.
- I’m also a very empathetic and emotional person.
- I’m really into all forms of art, especially visual art. Egon Schiele and Dali are some of my favorites. I would have loved being an artist.
- My favorite game is GTA5. And Donkey Kong Country.
- I’m kind of a language nerd. I’m fluent in 3 languages and I studied 2 others for several years.
Still have questions?
If you have a question about anything at all, head over to Ask Suzi.
You can join the cruelty-free beauty list by entering your e-mail below. You’ll get your free 2017 Shopper’s Guide, plus updates and more.
Thank you for reading! I hope you’ll stick around and join me on my journey.